Supernatural Fighters Supernatural Fighters

Still don't care how shitty this game may be, like the idea of it, and my music is in it, so it will always have some weird fuzzy spot in my heart.

DannyP responds:

lolirl
Your honesty is appreciated. I'll try to put your music to better use if I make anything new.

Dire Haven Dire Haven

Very entertaining!

I like this game! It's fun, and the instant respawn is nice!

My only gripe with this is that I wish there were more levels.... :|

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

It's pretty damn fun.

It's a very simple, yet addicting game.

The song is cool, but after the fifth or six time it loops it gets old.

Once I beat Stage 8 I was hoping maybe I'd be done or something, but nope, Stage 9 came up and I was like "fuck it."

Got to the point where I couldn't see most of the pixels, ended up with a final score of 70,538.

All in all it's a good game, cool concept, good music, simple and fun.

10 from me.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Great Game, addicting as hell.

I got to question 95. then I sneezed and hit TAB by accident, so I got a game over and said "fuck it, I'm not doing this again!"

A LOT OF QUESTIONS ARE IN HERE, DO NOT EXPECT TO BEAT THIS ON A FIRST TRY! or even a second try...or a third..............

anyways, great game! make another!

Mega Tutorial Mega Tutorial

Hey its been a while, but im back!

good tutorial, the guy before me said that your text SUCKED but you can still read it, sure it's a little scratchy, but he's got some good info on flash in there, (believe me, I tried flash) anyways, i can tell your a HUGE MEGAMAN FAN (SO AM I! ROCK ON!) but dont always use Megaman for Everything, like ...this for example, lol

but good info in there, its really useful if your starting or tryoing to improve. so good job, (and when are you gona make another flash, i wanna see one!)

Awaiting your response -
Aztech

SoulOfDarkness responds:

Hey there Aztech!
Back then i was obsessed with megaman, and i allredy wasted a night on drawing the megaman logo for MMZ: Omega X fight, so i decided not to f@k my mind with that and just "theme" the tutorial Megaman.
Replying to other of your reviews soon,
Soul_Of_Darkness

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

Good job man.

hey this was actually pretty good! sadly you cannot save your charecter, but still good none the less, and i know it can be a bitch to code, but good job.

Oh and reviewer before me, LEARN HOW TO SPELL!

Doom Scene Creator Doom Scene Creator

Great Job for a first flash!

I was actually better than i thought it would be! I was expecting the normal crappy scene maker, but it was actually more interesting than i thought! good job on that one! The only problem with it (well from my point of view) is that all the dead sprites kept respawning then dying which was a little bad, if you re-did this with more sprites (like make more then one page of sprites a make a scrolling bar to use different ones, and make some sprites that aren't animated) but anyways, great job for a first time! Hope to see more from you!

MustEnjoyPie responds:

haha thank you very much... there are a few "dead" sprites that arent animated.. and the tree..ehh.. thats I all I can think of... well.. the 2nd DooM scene creator is on its way..
Thanks for your great review!

Making a scene maker Making a scene maker

Its an alright tutorial but...

I suggest you change the text to DYNAMIC TEXT so people can highlight the text and put it in the Actions for the Movie Clip Symbols.

it might make it a little bit simpler.

Soldier of Pain Soldier of Pain

Pretty good game

its a good game but you could improve on things a bit. good job otherwise.

Oh and by the way, for all the veiwers, if you want a little more difficulty in the game, put it on Low quality so you cant see the bullets being fired at you! :)

Quiz time with Crono Quiz time with Crono

Sweet i got all of them.

the only reason i got all of them is because ive played every one of those games except Lufia 2, but the choices you gave me for the Lufia question were to abstract to be in any other game, and the only reason i got the LAST question is because i rented that dumbass game wayyyy back when the SNES was the best thing around, just so you know, the last game is SHAQ FU, its a game where you play as Shaquille O' Neal and kick the crap out of other-worldly creatures mortal kombat style, its very easy and VERY short. anyways, the quiz overall was good but wayyyyyy too easy.